- Effective for teary eye, foreign body sensation, itchy eyes, redness of the conjunctiva
- Mytear EYETECT includes the anti-inflammatory ingredient, pranoprofen, and is effective for teary eye, foreign body sensation (gritty or stinging sensation), itchy eyes, or redness of the conjunctiva due to inflammation of the eyes.
- This medicine is effective for blurred vision cause by increased eye mucus.
- Mild cool sensation, clear, and colorless eye drop
- *External irritants causing inflammation of the eyes include ultraviolet rays, house dust, contact lenses, pollen, and air pollution.
What you should not do
(If you do not follow the precautions listed below, your current symptoms may worsen and you may be at an increased risk of side effects.)
- The following persons should not use this medicine:
- (1) Children under 7 years
(2) Women who are or may be pregnant
(3) Women who are breastfeeding
Who should seek consultation
- 1. The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson** before using this medicine:
- (1) Persons under treatment by a physician
(2) Persons who have had allergies to medicines or something
(3) Persons who have suffered from the following symptom: Severe eye pain
(4) Persons diagnosed with the following condition: Glaucoma
- 2. Stop using this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if the following symptoms appear after using this medicine because they might be side effects of the medicine. Take this leaflet with you.
Affected area Symptoms Skin Rashes, redness, itching Eye Hyperemia, itching, swelling, irritation, foreign body sensation, watery eyes, eye mucus Others Breathing difficulties
- 3. Stop using this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson in the following cases. Take this leaflet with you.
- (1) If your symptoms have worsen.
(2) If there is no improvement in your blurred vision. (You may have other disease such as glaucoma.)
(3) If there is no improvement in your symptoms after using this medicine for about 3 days.
(4) If you use this medicine for more than 2 weeks even after there is an improvement.
**Registered salesperson: person who has the license to sell OTC medicines except Category 1.
|INDICATIONS||Relief for the following eye symptoms:
Itchy eyes, foreign body sensation (gritty or stinging sensation), redness of the conjunctiva, teary eye, and blurred vision caused by increased eye mucus
|DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS||Apply 1 to 2 drops at a time, 4 times a day.
<Precautions regarding dosage and directions>
(1)Children are permitted to use this medicine only under the direction and supervision of a parent or other responsible adult.
(2)Do not touch the tip of the bottle to your eye, eyelid, or eye lashes. (If eye mucus or other foreign matter, etc. is mixed in the bottle, the medical solution can be contaminated or clouded.) In addition, do not use a clouded solution.
(3)Do not use this medicine while wearing contact lenses. (Take off your contact lenses once and apply.)
(4)For ophthalmic use only.
(5)Please follow the recommended dosage and directions.
- Inactive ingredients
- Boric acid, disodium edetate hydrate, dibutylhydroxytoluene, benzalkonium chloride, l-menthol, polysorbate 80, sodium borate, dl-camphor
- PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- (1) Keep the bottle tightly closed and store it in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Do not leave the medicine where the temperature might become high (especially in cars or near heating appliances). In order to prevent changes in quality of the medicine by light, keep the cap tightly closed and always keep the bottle in a portable bag (it has a light blocking effect).
(2) Keep out of the reach of children.
(3) To prevent improper use or loss of quality, do not transfer the medicine to another container.
(4) Do not transfer other things to the bottle.
(5) Do not share the medicine with others.
(6) Do not use this medicine after the expiration date. Even before the expiration date, use this medicine as soon as possible once the inner pouch is opened.
(7) Depending on the conditions of storage, ingredients of the medical solution can be crystalized and attached around the tip of the bottle or inside the cap. In such a case, wipe lightly with clean gauze before use.