- Enzyme cleaning and preserving agent for oxygen
permeable hard contact lenses and hard contact lenses
If you fail to use this product appropriately according to the DIRECTIONS FOR USE and PRECAUTIONS FOR USE in this leaflet, there are risks of infections of the eyes, etc. and, in the serious case, loss of sight. Please follow the instructions in this leaflet without fail. In addition, read carefully the instructions for the contact lenses you are using and follow its directions for use, etc.
- PURPOSE OF USE
- Cleaning, storing, and protein removal for all types of oxygen permeable hard contact lenses (rigid gas permeable lenses) and hard contact lenses
- MAIN INGREDIENTS
- Proteolytic enzyme, anionic surfactant, ampholytic surfactant, non-ionic surfactant
(This product is a colorless to pale yellow clear solution containing the above mentioned ingredients.)
- NewMytear EASY-S eases troublesome care of rigid gas permeable lenses and hard contact lenses.
- By just soaking, cleaning, storing, and protein removal can be done simultaneously.
- The three characteristics of “Sustained detergent action”, “Antibacterial action” and “Action of preventing reattaching of the dirt” keep lenses clean.
- This product can be used for all types of rigid gas permeable lenses and hard contact lenses.
- This product is compact in size and can be put wherever you want. It is also convenient for carrying.
- This product has an easy-to-use one-touch cap.
- The three characteristics keep lenses clean!! You can use this solution for one week without changing.
*PCA (sodium pyrrolidone carboxylate): It is a type of amino acid existing in the skin as a natural moisturizing factor.
Proper care of contact lenses by cleaning, rinsing, removing protein, and storing after removing the lenses is necessary for their safe use.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Replace the solution in the lens storage case with a fresh solution every week. (Even within one week, if you see floating particles or foreign matter in the solution in the case, replace with a fresh solution.)
- PRECAUTIONS FOR USE (Be careful about the following things during use.)
- 1) Do not use this product for soft contact lenses.
(The medical agents will be adsorbed to the lenses, which may cause irritation to the eyes or affect the physical properties of the lenses.)
2) If you handle it improperly, it may become a cause of damage to lenses or the eyes. Therefore, be sure to follow the DIRECTIONS FOR USE. In addition, do not use for purposes other than the intended ones.
3) Wash your hands with soap, etc. and keep them clean before handling contact lenses. Avoid contact of fingernails with lenses.
4) If rinsing of solution after storage is not adequate, it may irritate the eyes when you put on the lenses. Rinse lenses well with tap water before putting them on.
5) Children are permitted to use this product only under the direction and supervision of a parent or other responsible adult.
6) Do not take this product.
7) Do not apply this product to your eyes at any time. In addition, do not put on the lenses soaked in this product without rinsing them.
If this product gets into the eye or if you put on a lens soaked in it without rinsing, immediately rinse the eye with cold or lukewarm water. In case the symptoms are severe, consult an ophthalmologist.
8) Be aware that if fingertips, etc. touch the tip of the bottle (spout), the medical solution can be contaminated or clouded due to bacteria, etc. In addition, do not use the product if it is clouded or its color has been changed.
- PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
1) Keep out of the reach of children.
2) Store this product and the lens storage case with this product in a cool place away from direct sunlight with the cap tightly closed.
3) To prevent improper use or loss of quality, do not transfer the product to another container.
4) Replace the solution in the lens storage case with a fresh solution every week.
(Even within one week, if you see floating particles or foreign matter in the solution in the case, replace with a fresh solution.)
5) Do not use this product after the expiration date.
Even before the expiration date, use this product as soon as possible once the bottle is opened.
6) Do not transfer other things to the bottle.
- HOW TO DEAL WITH PROBLEMS IF THEY OCCUR
- 1) Stop using this product and lenses immediately and consult a physician if you experience abnormalities in the eyes or skin after using this product.
2) In case you accidentally drink this product, immediately consult a physician.
- 1) Be very particular about cleaning and storage in order to keep contact lenses clean and undamaged.
2) When you use contact lenses, be sure to have a routine checkup by an ophthalmologist.