Category 3 OTC medicines
New Mytear® CL Cool-a
Moisturize with cool sensation while wearing contact lenses
- This medicine can be used while wearing all types of contact lenses (soft, hard, rigid gas permeable, disposable, frequent replacement).
- Can be used by persons who do not wear contact lenses.
- This is an eye drop with softly cool sensation.
- It is beneficial in persons who experience foreign body feeling by contact lenses or dryness of eyes.
- Contains glucose as the nutrient ingredient. Glucose, the source of energy, is contained in tears as well; it promotes metabolic processes of the eyes and soothes tired eyes.
- Slightly viscous, clear, and colorless eye drop
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
Who should seek consultation
1. The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson* before using this medicine:
- Persons under treatment by a physician
- Persons who have had allergies to medicines or something
- Persons who have suffered from the following symptom: Severe eye pain
- Persons diagnosed with the following condition: Glaucoma
2. Stop using this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if the following symptoms appear after using this medicine because they might be side effects of the medicine. Take this leaflet with you.
|Skin||Rashes, redness, itching|
|Eye||Hyperemia, itching, swelling, irritation|
3. Stop using this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson in the following cases. Take this leaflet with you.
- If there is no improvement in your blurred vision.
- If you wear hard contact lenses and experience increased amount of discharge such as eye mucus and the lenses become clouded.
- If there is no improvement in your symptoms after using this medicine for about 2 weeks.
Foreign-body feeling by contact lenses (soft or hard contact lenses), prevention of dry-eyes, eyestrain, blurred vision (eye mucus)
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS
Apply 2 to 3 drops at a time, 5 to 6 times a day.
< Precautions regarding dosage and directions>
- Children are permitted to use this medicine only under the direction and supervision of a parent or other responsible adult.
- Do not touch the tip of the bottle to your eye, eyelid, or eye lashes. (If eye mucus or other foreign matter, etc. is mixed in the bottle, the medical solution can be contaminated or clouded.) In addition, do not use a clouded solution.
- For ophthalmic use only.
- Please follow the recommended dosage and directions.
Boric acid, disodium edetate hydrate, polysorbate 80, l-menthol, chlorhexidine gluconate, sodium borate, hydroxyethyl cellulose
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Keep the bottle tightly closed and store it in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Do not leave the medicine where the temperature might become high (especially in cars or near heating appliances).
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- To prevent improper use or loss of quality, do not transfer the medicine to another container.
- Do not transfer other things to the bottle.
- Do not share the medicine with others.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiration date. Even before the expiration date, use this medicine as soon as possible once the inner pouch is opened.
- Depending on the conditions of storage, ingredients of the medical solution can be crystalized and attached around the tip of the bottle or inside the cap. In such a case, wipe lightly with clean gauze before use.