- One drop of relaxation Long lasting cool sensation
- This is an eye drop with cool and comfortable sensation.
- The vascular constricting effect of naphazoline hydrochloride reduces redness of the conjunctiva.
- Taurine, a nutrient ingredient, encourages metabolic processes and is effective for eyestrain.
- The antihistaminic effect of chlorpheniramine maleate soothes itchy eyes.
- Clear and colorless eye drop with cool sensation
Who should seek consultation
- 1. The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson* before using this medicine:
- (1) Persons under treatment by a physician
(2) Persons who have had allergies to medicines or something
(3) Persons who have suffered from the following symptom: Severe eye pain
(4) Persons diagnosed with the following condition: Glaucoma
- 2. Stop using this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if the following symptoms appear after using this medicine because they might be side effects of the medicine. Take this leaflet with you.
Affected area Symptoms Skin Rashes, redness, itching Eye Hyperemia, itching, swelling, irritation
- 3. Stop using this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson in the following cases. Take this leaflet with you.
- (1) If there is no improvement in your blurred vision.
(2) If there is no improvement in your symptoms after using this medicine for 5 to 6 days.
*Registered salesperson: person who has the license to sell OTC medicines except Category 1.
|INDICATIONS||Redness of the conjunctiva, eyestrain, itchy eyes, blepharitis (running eye), ophthalmia by ultraviolet rays etc. (snow blindness etc.), prevention of eye troubles (after swimming, or to wash out sweat or dust etc.), blurred vision (eye mucus), foreign-body feeling by hard contact lenses|
|DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS||Apply 2 to 3 drops at a time, 5 to 6 times a day.
<Precautions regarding dosage and directions>
(1) Excessive use of this medicine may cause abnormal brightness or even hyperemia.
(2) Children are permitted to use this medicine only under the direction and supervision of a parent or other responsible adult.
(3) Do not touch the tip of the bottle to your eye, eyelid, or eye lashes. (If eye mucus or other foreign matter, etc. is mixed in the bottle, the medical solution can be contaminated or clouded.) In addition, do not use a clouded solution.
(4) Do not use this medicine while wearing soft contact lenses.
(5) For ophthalmic use only.
(6) Please follow the recommended dosage and directions.
|Chlorpheniramine maleate||0.3 mg|
|Naphazoline hydrochloride||0.02 mg|
|Zinc sulfate hydrate||1 mg|
- Inactive ingredients
- Boric acid, chlorobutanol, paraben, l-menthol, ε-aminocaproic acid, sodium chloride, dl-camphor, eucalyptus oil, geraniol, macrogol 4000
- PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
(1) Keep the bottle tightly closed and store it in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Do not leave the medicine where the temperature might become high (especially in cars or near heating appliances).
(2) Keep out of the reach of children.
(3) To prevent improper use or loss of quality, do not transfer the medicine to another container.
(4) Do not transfer other things to the bottle.
(5) Do not share the medicine with others.
(6) Do not use this medicine after the expiration date. Even before the expiration date, use this medicine as soon as possible once the inner pouch is opened.
(7) Depending on the conditions of storage, ingredients of the medical solution can be crystalized and attached around the tip of the bottle or inside the cap. In such a case, wipe lightly with clean gauze before use.